Wednesday, March 07, 2018

I AM Layouts | Simple Stories


Hello Friends!
I’m sharing 2 layouts I created using the NEW and SUPER Fabulous I AM Collection from Simple Stories. This collection is beautiful … soft, colorful, floral and perfect!




The diecuts are amazing in this collection and I’m not just saying that. They really are! You might want 2 packages of those Bits & Pieces!

My niece just turned 11 and I told her she needed to STOP growing up! I created this layout using a piece of white cardstock but then adding some black cardstock behind my papers. I created one of my favorite go to formats – a GRID layout.




I hope you enjoyed my layouts today I will definitely be using more of this beautiful collection. Come follow us on Instagram! @SimpleStories_ and myself @KristineDavidson.

Supplies Used:
10024 - I Am Collection Kit
10039 - I Am 6x12 Chipboard
10040 – I Am Bits & Pieces
10041 – I Am Stickers
10042 – I Am Dreaming Washing Tape
10043- I Am SN@P! Cards
10045 – I Am Roller Stamp


Purchase Simple Stories @Blitsy ! They have awesome prices!!!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio