Sunday, March 18, 2018

Guest Designer | My Creative Scrapbook

Hello Friends!

I am a guest designer for My Creative Scrapbook this month and these are the cards I created with the March ALBUM Kit.

The Kit I worked with is an ALBUM kit but instead I created 2 layouts and 2 cards with it. I still have TONS of products left and I'll be using them for sure in the future.
This Kit is filled with tons of Dear Lizzy goodness from the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day Collection.


These are the cards I created with this kit -

  Thank You So Much --



 Counting Blessings --


MERCI -- 


These cards are really not details as I kept them simple.
The embellishments and stickers in this kit were perfect for creating cards.
 This kit is PACKED with tons of products! 



Visit the My Creative Scrapbook Sites below

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio