Saturday, November 21, 2015

Guest Designer | Just Nick Studio



I am a guest designer for Just Nick this month! I love Nicole's cut files and often use them on my pages. I especially love background cut files but also enjoy something different.

I was given a few cut files to play with and the first one is the FREEBIE for November -


To get this file for FREE - just add this file to your cart and use the code LEAVESFREE at checkout and it's all yours! This offer is valid until November 30, 2015 at midnight.
Here is the layout she created with it!

Cut Files used : LEAVES and GRATITUDE 

It's fall and all the leaves here on the east coast have pretty much fallen off the trees but adding them to a layout is a great way to add dimension and details to a layout!


I cut up the leaves and added them with pop dots under other embellishments to create a focal point. I also used the word THANKFUL from the Gratitude collection for my title. The possibility with these leaves are endless; such as a background, adding pattern papers to the empty spaces, watercolor and so much more! 


I thoroughly enjoyed working with Nicole's Cut Files this month and I hope you find the time to cut a few patterns and add them to your cards or pages!

Visit Just Nick Studios On Facebook & Instagram !
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio