Saturday, November 28, 2015

Carpe Diem Planner | Simple Stories

Are you like me and go crazy for planners and accessories? I have probably 4-6 calendars on the go - 2 for family and bills, 1 for work, 1 for scrapbook projects that are due and 1 on my desk for misc stuff. Crazy! I love calendars but I also love planners. I do have a few planners and have experimented with quite a few.

If you haven't been online in the past few weeks I am here to tell you that Simple Stories has just released a new CARPE DIEM planner collection. YUP! This includes the planners and really awesome extras!

The Planners come in an A5 size which is smaller than a 6x8". They come in a variety of colors such as Black, Platinum, Coral, Aqua, Robin's Egg Blue, Coral and Pink.


I got the Aqua Planner - it is soooo beautiful! Yup, my favorite color ;-)

TheA5 Split Leather Planner includes: (1) metal charm, (12) monthly calendar pages, (12) monthly tabbed dividers, (72) weekly inserts (1) A5 Tablet and (6) assorted inserts.

Everything you need is in this planner! Of Course anything like stickers, bits & pieces and all kinds of accessories come separate.  



Amazing right?!  I have been playing with my planner for a few weeks now and really enjoying the decorating aspect of my pages. 

here are a few pictures of the planner pages. 





FUN or WHAT?! 

Here is a short video about the SImple Stories Carpe Diem Accessories 


Interested in a purchase? you can check your local scrapbook store or visit the simple stories website and click store locator . 


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio