Friday, November 13, 2015

Adorable | Bella Blvd

The Bella Blvd designers are super excited to be teaming up with Kerri Bradford Studio for the week! So many of us own digital die cut machines, and if you happen to own a Silhouette, you've most likely heard of Kerri Bradford. She has been creating shapes to use with the Silhouette (they can be used with other die cut machines as well) for many years now, and has a fabulous collection of kits to choose from in her online store.





What a great collaboration with Kerri Bradford this week. I've been a long-time fan of her cut files and I was super excited to be working with Bella and Kerri - a great match up!
 I wanted to use the awesome Riley Collection for my cat Archie this week. I used a plus background in white to add details to my background and also the title in black cardstock to match the pattern paper. I used an overload of die cut stickers but it seems to work well with the design of the page. The cute cat wasn't hard to work with either ;-)







Supplies:

Riley Collection: Friendly Felines, Soxie, Borders, Treasures & Text, Trinkets, Little Bits; Rover Collection: Dog Show, Trinkets, Treasures & Text;
Enamel Dots: Oreo Black;

Kerri Bradford Cut File :
Background Basics: Background Plus; Here Kitty: Really Adorable;



Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio