Wednesday, October 02, 2013

She is ... 10 | Layout

Do you ever try and create something totally out of your comfort zone? Ever get bored with your pages or maybe that's just your " Style". Well sometimes when i'm creating I feel like i'm stuck. I love most of my pages but often wish I could do a little bit more. This layout is kind of a .... I'm gonna do something different layout.

I was playing with a little Bella Blvd and wanted to add something different to my page. Stop the layering, and maybe do... something with a diecut background.
Well, this is it!

I'm not crazy about it, but i don't dislike it. It's different, and i'll leave it at that!

She is ... 10




what do you do when you want to create something " different" a sketch? a challenge? a scraplift? Please share!

Thanks for visiting today ;-)
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio