Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Printables | Blessings

Hello Friends!

I created a new printable last night with a " thanksgiving, grateful theme " - you main download them for FREE and use them for your personal layouts or project life spreads.


 The kit i used is from Erin Bradley ..  is called Orange, Green and Brown.


you can easily print the downloaded version on an 8.5 x 11" piece of white cardstock. cut up the journal cards and punch out the circles and voila!
A few new diecuts for you ;-) ENJOY! --


I would love to see what you create with them!

If you share my printables or post them on your blog 
please link back to my blog ;-)
thanks bunches 

7 comments:

  1. These are awesome, Kristine! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute!!! I featured you in my 5 Freebie Friday Linky and Giveaway. I love how every child can have a copy to make a new family tradition that shares what they're grateful for. :) If you'd like to have your snazzy "I've been featured at 5 Freebie Friday" just pop over to my blog HoneysLife.com and snag it. :)
    ~Honey

    ReplyDelete