Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Project Life | Up to Feb 2

Project Life is in Full Force here! yup, and I still have all my supplies on the kitchen table! Hubby usually works shift work and only home for dinner a few nights a week, we enjoy watching television and we always end up eating in the living room... so the dining room table is home to my project life stuff for a while. Atleast in the winter time.. the 6 - 60Watt bulbs help and all those windows with natural light makes it hard to be in my scrap room!

I am not sure if i'll be posting My PL pages every week but for sure i'll be sharing a few pages. Once i finished this one I realized that i must really LOVE Turquoise !!

This week Jan 27-Feb3 was about documenting what i was watching on TV, being silly at work, and our wind storm that cut out power for over 7 hours and some residents in the community for over 2 days.






Thanks for peeking!

I'm busy creating sketches for my new Sketch Book coming out soon! WOOHOO can't wait to share this with you xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm just blown away by your Project Life album. Such great journaling and ideas! I can't wait to start mine! Your keeping up and it's nice to have a space where you can leave it out and play! I hope you share your pages, I find them very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pages! We love big bang theory too, didn't think to add that to the page, gonna have to now. Now the photograph in the corner with the month full of pics how did you do that? That is so cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina! I use an app called project 365 and take at least one pic per day. At the end of the month I can save it in a one pic format :-)

      Delete