Thursday, February 07, 2013

Project Life | Sketch

Howdy Readers!

It's Thursday today and I am creating sketches like a mad women! Over 50 sketches created in 2 days, emails galore, and the sketchbook is coming along " swimmingly!" I am sooo looking forward to sharing this with you! I think I have the cover confirmed ..... and today I'm sharing a sketch with you ... ( this won't be published ) just a little sample for you ... it's a Project Life Sketch but could also be used as a double page! 



I am off to Crop & Create this weekend.... all the  way to Markham Ontario!

Can't Wait ;-) The last crop i attended was in October in Ottawa. So i'm anxious to see some familiar faces and meet new ones too ;-) Nicole Nowosad and I will be scrapping the weekend away and helping out a bit. Stephanie sadly can't make it and we'll MISS HER DEARLY! (XOX)

At this event will be Kelly Purkey, Vicki Boutin, Caroline Lau from Maya Road, Beth from Xyron, Kelly Goree, even Becky Fleck from Page Maps!!! How awesome is that? You should consider attending one of these events, they are AWE-SOME!
Here is more info if you want to peek! Maybe make a reservation for a few of their upcoming crops ;-)
I'll be updating my instagram and facebook feed in case you wanna stay up to date! ... 



Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio