Friday, February 1

January 2013 - Daily Photo


Time to post my my Project 365 pictures! I love doing this. As you can tell somedays I have nothing but the weather, but it's still great to look back and see how cold it was or how much snow we got! 

January was a great month. 
I got a Selphy Printer, I got to do paint some clay with my niece, I started Project Life, I flew to California with Nicole for the weekend, attended CHA, I did get sick with a Sinus Infection, Hubby was happy HOCKEY is back,  I found out I had sleep apnea, Hubby and I did a great shopping trip to Costco, and I scrapbooked in the Dark during a Power Outage! 

Bring On February! 

4 comments:

  1. Great photos Kristine! I'm loving this idea!! Thank you so much for sharing it with me and getting me started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Though I can't figure out how to post my January calendar of photos ... gggrrrrr ... but thanks for the great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! You and Lynn have inspired me to do the Project 365 for February. Also, how do you like your Selphy Printer? I have a Sony S-Frame printer that I won and it works great with a PC but I can't use it with my Mac. The Selphy Printer is wireless isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun, busy month! Love your photos!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete