Thursday, May 19, 2011

My First She Art

Well, i've been taking Christy Tomlinson's online She Art Class for the past month or more and just last week I sat down to complete my first "She Art". I started and re-started this canvas about 4 times. I had a hard time with my background... but finally I finished. It was fun... really messy but very ... rewarding maybe. It was awesome to use up some ink, paint, rubons, and so much more... i can't wait to start my next one ;-)




If you've been thinking about taking this class..... GO FOR IT! Even if you don't know what you're doing or scared to start... the lessons Christy teaches are amazing... you'll have a fabulous time!
I'll be taking her next online class.. She Had Three Hearts... can't wait ;-)

12 comments:

  1. Your first SheArt is VERY nice! I love your background... so deep and rich in colour! I'll have to try one of my own soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kristine I love your she art, looks fantastic!! I started one but have never finished, I should get back into it again. Thanks for sharing, it's gorgeous. Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "she art' this looks fantastic! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she turned out perfect!!!! I love it!!!

    I have been taking the class also...I have completed two and I am so addicted!!! Is this class not the best!!!!

    Wishing you a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! She is fab!! I want to try it also. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristine, I signed up for the class. I can't wait to start my first girl. Thanks again for the link. PS I love your she girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is amazing. i love her :) xo Felicitas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, this is fantastic! I did see that class online and thought it looked amazing. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow c'est vraiment très très beau, j'aime beaucoup ton oeuvre! I'm take the She had three hearts too! I really enjoy this class and you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. she turned our wonderful!! Love her K!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! These are sooo fun! I just took the same class and have signed up for She Had Three Hearts.

    ReplyDelete