Monday, May 02, 2011

So Very Handsome

I had the opportunity this past weekend to attend a crop hosted by Let's Capture Our Memories. I arrived Friday at about 2pm and didn't get home till Sunday afternoon at about 2pm. What a fabulous weekend! We got to enjoy some of Tanya's great deserts and also great company from some scrappy friends... Zoe, Marielle, Stephie and so many more girls from LCOM. It was a great time meeting new peeps!! I didn't scrap much... i only finished 2 pages. WHAT!! really... 2 pages. Seriously .. not sure why ... maybe all the chatting that was going on ;-)

my first real BOY Page!
Since I am now an Auntie to a sweet little baby boy i have boy pages to look forward to ... this was created using Bella Blvd papers Mr. Boy



I had a great time creating this page... the colors are so nice and bright and isn't that picture of my nephew cute or what!?? He's only about a week old!!!

I'll have another post tomorrow to showcase my second layout ;-)
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio