Sunday, May 08, 2011

4 Heures 37 RAK!

Have you ever heard of 4 heures 37? Maybe, Maybe Not?! They are a super duper manufacturer from France. My local Scrap Store just got them IN STOCK! You know what?? She's the only one in North America that is currently selling these papers!!! Yes... !!!!

They are double sided, cardstock like quality - thick paper... similar to October Afternoon and Jillibean Soup quality... yup you know what i'm talking about!!!!
The sheets are a bit pricey cause of shipping from France to Canada but at 1.25 a sheet it's still a fabulous steel!


So... in honor of this new collection reaching Canada and hopefully reaching your little hands I would like to offer one of my reader a chance to WIN this ENTIRE Collection !!!!

All you need to do is leave me a message how much you'd love this new collection!!! That's easy right?!!!

The draw will take place on Wednesday Night May 11th
at 9pm eastern time.
in the mean time... if you ( the Winner ) decides to purchase this collection by Wednesday and you win I will refund your purchase!!!! Interested in a savings? LCOM has these on sale at 15% off from now until Wednesday May 11th!



Hurry cause quantities are limited...
and these clouds and too sweet!!!


Good Luck!!

19 comments:

  1. I hate being the first comment but I am so smitten by those colors!!! I would LOVEEEEE a chance to win!!! Thank you so much for your kindness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooh! Kristine, these are awesome! Love the 'world' theme! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kristine, what a great prize! You wanna know how much I would love this collection...I just might have to take a sick day from work and stay home and play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea!!! cause i love the look of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so so love the collection,amazing colours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been drooling over this ever since I read the article on them in a mag (can't remember if it was Histoire de Page or Esprit Scrapbooking). SO IN LOVE with so many of the scrap papers from France!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these Kristine ...you know I do ...already have a few things in my basket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! Those colors look like they are right up my scrappy alley! Off to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowza ... i love these papers .... pick me ...pllllease!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG what a gorgeous collection I simply adore this line. Thank You for being so generous

    Janie Boots

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I have heard about this brand, I saw it a few times in a French scrapping magazine, but it's not available here in Holland. Awesome line and thanks for the great opportunity to get a chance to win.

    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful colour combos! Loving them and the quality of the cardstock. Would be great fun to scrap with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, these papers are great!! I've never heard of this company and sure hope they come to my neck of the woods eventually! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i've heard good things about them and would love, love to win them! thank you so much for the chance to win :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. These papers are beautiful! I sure hope they reach my LSS eventually!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Superbe! This paper collection looks very good. I never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Whoa!! super fun patterns and designs they have created! I think I could make something out of that yummy stuff!

    ReplyDelete