Sunday, February 07, 2010

Made with Love

Made with Love was created this weekend at a Local Crop held by Let's Capture Our Memories. I had a great time with my dear friend Stephanie and met a few scrappers such as ms Zoe! We enjoying laughs, ice cream cake and funny stories! I was able to complete 2 mini albums and 1 layout. The layout still has a few extra touches left .. but my minis are complete.

The first mini album is called Made With Love
Pink Paislee Cupid Collection and Basic Grey Chocolate Chipboard Album with Melissa Frances Rubons. I did this mini just for fun.. it's not for anyone special so I have no photos in it.











I don't think this is my favorite mini album... but it was fun creating!
I would love to share this with someone... so if you are interested please leave me a comment " I'd Love This Mini " and I'll draw a name Wednesday Night... (Feb10th)

Have a fabulous evening and i'll be posting my other mini tomorrow for you ;-)

21 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous Kristine!!!
    I'd love to win that.. my Anniversary is Valentine's Day... 5 years.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry forgot to add..." I'd Love This Mini " :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd love this mini!!! i love all your minis!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love this mini!!!

    xoxo Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd LOVE this mini espescially as I got to see you make it! hehehe

    Just stunning! You have inspired the mini maker in me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh I love it!! I mean, "I'd love this mini!!!" So cute! :) Glad I stumbled upon your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love this mini album to share our 20th Anniversary Pictures. Very very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love this mini...super super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love this mini! It is my favorite pp line!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love this mini! I've never made one and don't even own one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll shout it out.. "I'D LOVE THIS MINI :D"

    I love mini books. I don't get time to make them much anymore but they are definitely one of my faves to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. "I'd love this mini!"

    It is adorable, Kristine!! ANYONE would love that mini!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not your favorite :( I'd love to have it! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are the best mini maker EVER!!! its so gorgeous IRL!!! I would love this mini!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. The PP papers are perfect for a Love mini album. You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow u r amazing!! I am amazed that u can create an album without using photos, I can never do that!! I love how u used the PP papers, they looked so beautifully made :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous Kristine! I love it. Don't put me in the draw though since I won the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete