Monday, February 15, 2010

Kleenex please..

yes.. i am sick! I have a scratchy throat, cough and stuffy nose with a headache. I feel like crap!... I have so much to do and no motivation to do it. I've been in my jammies since Saturday night and have no intention on getting dressed anytime soon.

I am taking the old Mr. Buckleys, my vick's kleenex that hubby got for me for valentine's day and my Advil.
This cold just creeped up on me sat afternoon and since then i've been on the couch..

On a positive note, I can watch the Olympics instead of reruns of Seinfeld and Friends.

Talk soon!

13 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a mess going around down here too.We have all had something and I am still battling a sinus infection.I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I hope you feel better soon! Good choice with the Buckley's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sick too! :( Hope you feel better soon. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor baby !! If I lived close I could go nurse you back to health !! Hope you feel better soon !! :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better soon...hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry Kristine! Hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are back to health soon! BTW, that has to be the most romantic Valentine's day gift ever!!! :D Tooo sweet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought you had a tear jerker story to tell us. Oh well, get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. take care and get well soon girl!

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww feel better soon Kristine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that sucks!! get better quickly!!

    ReplyDelete