Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love - Paper Passion Reveal

Good Morning !
It's reveal day for me today !
This is a layout I created using the February Kit for the Paper Passion.


The papers I chose for this page are the Bo Bunny DieCut paper and the Making Memories Valentine Paislee. I used 3" from the right side and 3" from the left side of the DieCut paper for something different.
I cut out the bottom portion to give my layout a 3D effect. I then sewed the pink ribbon
in between my 2 cut out pieces and added embellies!

I hope this gives you a bit of inspiration today to create your " Love " layout!
Happy Valentine's Day!

11 comments:

  1. This is great! Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kristine! Incredibly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Kristine, Love Love Love it. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh this is fabulous Kristine!! Love the white space, awesome design and cute photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heheh I forgot to say, I hope maybe you might create a sketch of this for us!! It's so gorgeous, would love to work with it *hint, hint* ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Kristine!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are so nice and beautiful. This is so creative of you! I like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I L-O-V-E this layout and that paper is just adorable...don't ya think?

    ReplyDelete