Monday, February 08, 2010

Do Something Today ..

Here is the second mini album I finished at the Crop this past weekend.. I love creating layouts but sometimes I just need a little get away from the 12x12 page and mini albums are so much fun.

I used the new Basic Grey Origins Collection and I love this green, yellow and black combination. I think this mini would be on the top 10 list of my all time favorite minis. I haven't added photos yet... well just cause i don't really have any to add... but i think in due time I will.








Sorry the pics are a bit dark... this was taken last night.

thanks for stopping by and in case you didn't know... I am looking for a few sketches for the Creative Scrappers Anniversary Party! CLICK HERE for more info...

Chow for now!

11 comments:

  1. Oh ! Super cute ! Love the papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo pretty! And I hear ya girl, I need a break from the same old 12 X 12 too sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous album kristine! i just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I should have bought this from you! You and Zoe totally sold me on the Origins paper...STUNNING!!

    So happy to have you at the crop this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhhhh looks so good!

    look there's a flying pig outside the window :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great album Kristine!!!! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so pretty. I love the BG papers u put together!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this album! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cute cute! :) That Origins line is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete