Wednesday, July 08, 2009

NOT a Purple Lover!

Alright, I know most scrapbookers love color.. really any color right? Well I must admit i don't! I don't like PURPLE!!! For some reason, it just doesn't do it for me.


I had this beautiful picture of my sister just waiting to be scrapped (again!), and I had a few papers from Rose Moka and these Petaloo flowers that I wanted to use .. and well I started creating a layout and ... i just don't know what it was ... but i think it was the purple!



I am not one to scrap with bling flourishes, and i did enjoy them on this page.. i cut them up in 3 pieces and used them with the flower leaves.. i like that part!

( i can tell people don't really like it cause i only got a few comments at sb.com! hahahah!!! ) so i guess i am not the only one who Doesn't Like Purple! What is it about this color? is it because it's a mix between pink and blue ? or is it because we don't see enough of it?

the question today is .. Do yOu LIkE PUrPle?! ( see my poll above!)

*******

7 comments:

  1. This is an incredible layotu Kristine! I am loving the purple! I think purple gets a bad rep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwww it beautiful!
    I'm not a big fan of purple but since a few month I try to do some page with, and I'm very surprise of the result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie!

    I know its been a while since I visited your blog. im really sorry I was so busy for the past few days. hope you're doing great!

    Keep up the good work! And thank you so much for always leaving me some sweet thoughts on my blog.

    I TOTALLY LOVE PURPLE

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean. I don't dislike the color purple,but I find it hard to work with and generally I would never buy purple scrap supplies.I have photos of Allyson when she was a baby that really need to be scrapped with purple,but I have neglected to do it.

    You worked well with purple for this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to go lighter rather than darker when using the purples.. it just seems safer! I definitely love the bling. And your layout is solid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauriful layout!!! I voted :) I instantly fell in love with the color purple when I got married and became a violett :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's absolutely gorgeous--the layout and the color purple! I was just thinking the other day that I should be more intentional about using purple. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete