Sunday, July 12, 2009

Grown up Girl & In Love!

It's Sunday! That means I have a reveal for you !!!
This is a layout I did of my friend Stephie ... I used October Afternoon Cherry Hill papers, and a sketch by Allison Cope. ( Sketch 60) at Creative Scrappers.

(In Love)



I also finished a layout for the Creative Scrappers Layout Kits ... this was using Jenni Bowlin papers. So fun to play with! The papers are a bit flimsy but fantastic for distressing and easy to match. I didn't use any special embellies or bling etc... just papers. I cut out a flower and added a few pieces to make it more dimensional, so easy and i think it turned out pretty cute!

(Grown Up Girl)


It's a rainy Sunday here today... so I am off to play with paper and glue dots!
Chow for Now!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio