Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mon Scrapbook GDT

WOOHOOO!!! i have some exciting news to share.
Caroline and Melanie from Mon Scrapbook emailed me last week and invited me to be a guest on their site for the month of August ... Of course I didn't deny! :-)

I got my yummy kit yesterday filled with My Little Shoebox papers in vibrant orange colors. I'll have a picture of the kit for you when it's posted on the site. I can't wait to play... i'll for sure need a few pics to scrap with these yummy papers. If you are interested in scrappin some pages with me using the same kit ... this kit will be avail in August for you.

I also couldn't help myself and i ordered some YUMMY ... yes YUMMY papers from their online store .. a new collection from Sultane ( A French Based Co. )and also this yummy collection, i love the clouds! These will be fun Eddie papers ... maybe!

Aren't these awesome!? I like different.. and these are for sure gonna send me in Scrap Mode!
You can check our the papers in the Mon Scrapbook Store.
They also have an amazing blog ... If you are looking for some inspriation or ideas for your pages - you should add yourself as a follower. I check out their blog daily and it seems that every day i get something new for a technique or idea..

So, I thank Caroline and Melanie for inviting me to be a guest and guess what??! They are gonna be Sponsors for Creative Scrappers next month too!! WOOOHOOOO.. complete your layouts using our sketches for August and you could win a 25$ gift card to the store.

That's all for tonight, I am working and realllllly wish I was home scrappin!
Chow for Now!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio