Sunday, July 05, 2009

Glamorous!

Today, yes Today is my last day of Vacation ... Sigh. I had such a fabulous week scrappin and just playing online. I did nothing really .... like seriously nothing! I did laundry, dishes, went to a crop, scrapbooked, .... scrapbooked .... and watched So You Think You Can Dance! That's pretty much it. It rained for atleast 5 days .. with fog and cold damp weather. So Monday I am back to work. Am I looking forward to it .. um NO! Really I would love to work from home.. someday maybe!

I played with some Lilybee Papers last night. The photo is of my niece again, and I have no problems finding a title for this one!

Glamorous


I am so enjoying my edge distresser lately. I think every page I've created in the last few weeks has some distressing and circle flowers ... I promise to try something new... soon! HAHAH! I also sprayed some Green Maya Mist on this entire page and used my pop dots for the flowers. I like!

Our Sketch 59 is posted this morning at Creative Scrappers - it's a simple sketch by Me!
Will you try it?




That's All for this morning!
Looks like the sun wants to make an appearance.

4 comments:

  1. Love your layout!!! And your "lights, camera, action layout" is in top ten on Two Peas.... HOORAY!!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing what you do!!! I really love your layout!!! Nice picture too.

    I a pleasure to discover your blog, I will come back for sure.

    You do very nice layout for blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! The details the distressing... the mist! LOTS OF PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the colours on this!!

    ReplyDelete