Sunday, July 05, 2009

Glamorous!

Today, yes Today is my last day of Vacation ... Sigh. I had such a fabulous week scrappin and just playing online. I did nothing really .... like seriously nothing! I did laundry, dishes, went to a crop, scrapbooked, .... scrapbooked .... and watched So You Think You Can Dance! That's pretty much it. It rained for atleast 5 days .. with fog and cold damp weather. So Monday I am back to work. Am I looking forward to it .. um NO! Really I would love to work from home.. someday maybe!

I played with some Lilybee Papers last night. The photo is of my niece again, and I have no problems finding a title for this one!

Glamorous


I am so enjoying my edge distresser lately. I think every page I've created in the last few weeks has some distressing and circle flowers ... I promise to try something new... soon! HAHAH! I also sprayed some Green Maya Mist on this entire page and used my pop dots for the flowers. I like!

Our Sketch 59 is posted this morning at Creative Scrappers - it's a simple sketch by Me!
Will you try it?




That's All for this morning!
Looks like the sun wants to make an appearance.
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio