Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Go See Do | Simple Stories

Sharing a layout I created for Simple Stories using the YOU ARE HERE collection. 
I used my cameo to cut out a pie chart and then simply cut out some pattern papers to fill in the empty spots and created an easy peasy page! 

This layout is called - Go See Do as per the DieCut from the Bits and Pieces package. I didn't stress too much on this title because sometimes the title is already done for you .

To give the white background some details, i sewed around the pie chart and inside.  I knew I was doing to layer again with some stickers, and diecuts so i didn't make the background papers too busy. It was color coordinated so easy to mix and match with other patterns from this collection. 


I used some journal strips and added some pop dots for dimension.



I also added some Glaze to the background of this page and used the same color to paint that cute little wood veneer heart on the palm tree. It's really so easy to alter those pieces - you should try! 



I hope you enjoyed my layout today ;-) 


Interested in seeing more of my work? 
please come visit me on instagram @KristineDavidson 


To see more great projects Visit Simple Stories!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio