Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Painted Mason Jar | Jillibean Soup

Ok, this wasn't an easy project.. or I did something wrong.
The paint wouldn't adhere to the glass, so I have about 3 coats of paint inside. I don't think I would recommend water in it! For a decorative piece it's perfect!!! I love this little mason jar and the paper straws in it is super cute!

I used the Amiable Aqua Happy Hue paint and the color is fabulous ;-) LOVE IT!
So i have this little mason jar sitting on my kitchen counter! The Weathers are gone!


Supplies Used:
Jillibean Soup 

Happy Hues: Amiable Aqua
Party Playground: Straws/ Rock Candy Blue Herringbone; Cupcake Toppers/ Multi Colored Star
Wood Sprinkles: Life

Other: Mason Jar Twine


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio