Thursday, May 28, 2015

Happy Birthday | Jillibean Soup

Sometimes It Just feels good to make a mess!
I had so much fun playing with the Jillibean Soup Happy Hues Paints. I literally took a brush and went crazy on a piece of white 12x12 cardstock. After I was done, I cut a piece off measuring 4x4 and created this card.

Orange paint smeared all over my page and pink splats created with my flicking paint brush created this background. I added diecuts and some wood veneers and voila!


Supplies Used:
Jillibean Soup 

Happy Hues:  Outrageous Orange, Amiable Aqua, Precocious Pink, Ravishing Red
Patterned Paper: Summer Red Raspberry Soup/ Stick of Cinnamon
Pea Pods Die Cuts: Summer Red Raspberry Soup
Coordinating Stickers: Birthday Bisque
Wood Veneers: Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup

Other: Cardstock, Sewing Machine, Enamel Dot, Twin, Glossy Accent

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio