Thursday, December 18, 2014

DIY Christmas Wreath | Simple Stories

Sharing a fun project with you today. A beautifully decorate wreath created with paper!  So easy to create and you'll love doing this with your kids or grandkids or by yourself with some hot cocoa and Christmas music in the background!

I will admit this wasn't my idea - I did get this from Pinterest and if you'd like to see the original post CLICK HERE.


 I always love creating fun projects during the holidays. This year is no exception.
- Here are the instructions and I would LOVE to see what you create!

I used a 10" Foam Wreath for this project.
(Found at your local craft store)




6 sheets of 12x12 patterned paper (you could use more if you want a fuller wreath)
Cut strips of paper into 1/2″ X 12″ 
Curl each individual strip of paper with a bone folder



Pin the curled paper to the foam wreath

Add a bow or extra decorations such as balls, tags, candy canes etc!
I did spray mine with Therm-O-Web Glitter Spray.


I hope you enjoyed my project today and perhaps you'll give this a try!

Supplies used:
Simple Stories DIY Christmas
Candy Cane Lane 5206
Grinch Green 5213
Rudolph Red 5212
Holly Jolly 5207


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio