Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Tag | Jillibean Soup

I really love creating tags. They are so much fun. Easy to use up some scraps from your stash, stickers, little bits and pieces that would otherwise be stuck in a bowl somewhere on my desk. I created layers, did some sewing, added twine ( i'm addicted lately!) and voila! I love this one.. It's a keeper for me



Supplies Used:
Jillibean Soup
Patterned Paper: Holly Berry Borscht/  2 Cups Ornaments, 3 Cups Presents, Smidge of Snowflakes, Pinch of Peppermint,
Coordinating Stickers: Holly Berry Borscht
Pea Pods & Diecuts: Holly Berry Borscht
Soup Labels: Holly Berry Borscht
Kraft Accessories: Large Kraft Tag, Mini Kraft Numbers,

Other:  Mini Clothespin, Twine, Enamel Dots, Sewing Machine


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio