Thursday, September 18, 2014

Life Documented Oct 2012 | Simple Stories


I am here to share with you my October 2012 Life Documented spread using the NEW SN@P! Seasons! Simple Stories Designers were also in partnership with Therm-O-Web this month. I used some Glittler Glam Spray.. LOVE that stuff!

Often times we are overwhelmed by products and photos. It's hard to decide what to use - what not to use and this post is just that! I decided for the month of October I was going to simplify and use a few photos and few products. What's awesome about this SN@P set is that you can do a several spreads with just a few cards!

I first sorted all the FALL / AUTUMN / HALLOWEEN Cards, Squares & Pieces and a few Stickers. Some cards I wouldn't use such as Halloween cause i didn't have any photos of hubby and i being ghostly! But what i did instead is use the B Side of the card for a coordinating background to my photo!







If you look closely to the Autumn Filler Card - I Sprayed it with Thermo Web Glitter Dust. I love this stuff!! It gives my card a glitter effect in seconds!

I love the simplicity of this spread. I only took a few cards, cut up some pieces from 3x4 cards or 4x6 cards and added Stickers using Thermo Web - 3D Foam Sticky Strips and Zots 3D.



Here are individual pages of my spread.





Look at this filler card - even the dots are glittered!! SO Easy with a little spray!



Here are 2 more close up shots -





So with just a few awesome SN@P products you can create an awesome spread for your LIfe Documented Album. No Stress on which products to use just select a few from the Seasons collection and you are ready to Create!


WANNA WIN an awesome prize ? 
Visit Simple Stories- leave a comment and enter to win!



Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio