Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Cat's Life | 17 Turtles

I am a guest designer for 17 Turtles this week and I have 2 layouts to share with you!

17 Turtles is owned and operated by Juliana Michaels and it's a Digital DieCut shop. Juliana creates her own digital diecut shapes and offers them to you at a great price. I love her store and the variety of shapes and backgrounds she offers. I find backgrounds help me in creating new layouts and makes it a great way to use up scraps too!

here is my page -- called A Cat's Life


I LOVE the bright colors of the Simple Stories SN@P Cat Collection and wanted to create a fun page using Juliana's awesome background called Circle Grid


I used the background as a start to my page and added paper pieces behind the grid.


For My title I used the Good Kitty kit and used pop dots under A & LIFE to give it some dimension.  From this kit I also used the paw and the heart shapes.
It's really a great variety and awesome for Kitty Lovers !






I hope you enjoyed my layout and of course off to Juliana's shop to purchase your own cut files ... She Just added a few more of them today!

Also if you visit her blog you'll find another layout of mine using 2 other kits.
please visit her blog and facebook ! She's got a few FREEBIES on her blog !

17 Turtles BLOG / SHOP / FACEBOOK

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio