Thursday, June 05, 2014

You Smile | Jillibean Soup

I love this picture of my niece. She is growing up so fast - I remember her when she was just 4 years old! Time Flies. Her smile is so infectious, her laugh as well and it just seems to brighten my day when I see her smile.




Supplies:
Jillibean Soup 
Patterned Paper: Soup Staples II / Yellow Salt, Navy Salt, Turquoise Salt
Coordinating Cardstock Stickers: Sightseeing Stew / Shape Stickers, Soup Label 
Pea Pods  Diecuts: Sightseeing Stew
Stampables: Doilies
Wood Sprinkles: Travel
Placemats: White Triangles
Wise Word Stickers: Smile - Yellow

Other: Cardstock, Twine, Enamel Dots, Silhouette Cameo, Black Pen

Thanks for stopping by today and please visit Jillibean Soup Blog for more awesome projects!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio