Monday, June 02, 2014

Me and My Little Brother | Bella Blvd

What can I say about these two little monkeys?! Well the only thing i really put on my journal card for this layout is for them to remain " friends " and love each other and support each other. - Sometimes family tends to be a bit difficult, not always getting along, fighting or arguing about something so small ... and i love my sister dearly and hope these two can stay LOVIE to each other - always!




Created with Bella Blvd - Family Forever 

Have a great week! and HUG your loved ones ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Even when they fight they will remain friends...that is just the way it is with family and siblings. Your page is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it Kristine! Your work is crisp, clean & very gorgeous!! Just wanted to give you a heads up that I gave you a little shout out on the SATW blog - going live tomorrow! Thank you for all you do for me xo

    ReplyDelete