Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sketch 262 | Creative Scrappers

Good Morning!

It's reveal day for Creative Scrappers today. Our sketch is #262 and created by Jenny Evans. I had a bit of a hard time with this sketch but I ended up creating a Silhouette Cut File for my background and that made things that much easier! If you want to download the cut file you can visit Creative Scrappers to do so ;-)







I created this layout using the Amy Tangerine PLUS ONE collection.
Hope you can participate with us this week! We have a great prize from Paper Camellia ;-)


7 comments:

  1. Amazing! Love all the black accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Kristine!! Love how you used the Plus One collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I loved this page... It is very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours!! What a fabulous page Kristine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun layout Kristine. You rocked the sketch, and used such fun colours, makes me want Spring to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Kristine! I heart the bright colours and that collection is just gorgeous! Great example. Congrats on Jillybean soup too!!

    ReplyDelete