Thursday, February 06, 2014

Life Documented | Simple Stories


Hello Everyone!

I have my first post up today at Simple Stories!
It's a Life Documented post using  the NEW collection called A Charmed Life.


Hello January 15-31






a few close up pictures for you






I will be using the 12x12 Sn@p! Leather Album in black for all of my Life Documented pages. It's sturdiness, metal corner accents, and stitch details are fantastic. Since the album will be handled often - this album is perfect.



I used the 12x12 Sn@p! Pocket Pages, Design 3 . I love the use of 3x4" cards and also 4x6. It's something that works great for me and my Life Documented pages.




The Charmed Life Products Used :
Fundamental Cardstock Stickers #3702
Expression Cardstock Stickers #3703
6x6 Paper Pad #3722
Bits & Pieces #3729
Brads #3727
3x4 Journaling Card Elements #3710
4x6 Horizontal Journaling Card Elements #3711
SN@P! Cards #3723

The DIY Products Used:Card Foundations - Kraft #5124
Journaling Layers - Kraft #5120
Enamel Dots - Teal Red & Yellow #5129
Clear Photo Stickers | #5143


Hope you enjoyed my Life Documented pages and will be inspired to create your own using our new collections ;-) 

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio