Wednesday, April 10, 2013

SCT | Guest Blogger

Hello Everyone!
I'm a guest blogger at Scrapbook & Cards today and I am back with you today to share some embellishment ideas for your Project Life pages. I usually enjoy my embellishments to be flat or non bulky so the items that I'm using today in my spread will be as such.


On my spread I used - Silhouette cut outs, Washi Tape, Stamps, DMC Floss for stitching, confetti and wood veneers. I feel like these embellishments are ME right now and I'm enjoying the simplicity of adding these to my journal cards.


For Close Up pictures of my journal cards |
Visit Scrapbook & Cards Today online. CLICK HERE!


Hopefully I've given you a few ideas and Thank you so much for joining me this week and enjoy creating your own Project Life album!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio