Monday, April 15, 2013

Crazy for You | Layout

I have such a love for Bella Blvd. I recently used up some of my left overs from the Kiss Me Collection. Love the colors in this collection and I still have a few pieces left for a card or two ;-)

Here is my latest - Crazy For You 


I hope all is well!
I am off for a few days and hopefully able to do 178 things on my list! You know like cleaning, traveling, scrapbooking, cooking, cleaning, traveling, visiting family, friends, cleaning, all that fun stuff! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Loving this page Kristine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! absolutely gorgeous!! Love this Bella collection..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice. So loving. When you love it brings out the best in a layout. You both look so happy. Beautiful. Stay happy. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so bright and perfect! great page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOVE the color combo that pink is PERFECT! :)

    ReplyDelete