Monday, October 15, 2012

Messy Masterpiece

Happy Monday!

Nothing really on TV tonight so i decided to finish my page and post it ! I started this page last night while enjoying a little Justin Bieber ... seems some of you don't like the BIEBS!!! LOL... he keeps me dancing and singing so i can't complain!

This is a page using some Jillibean's - Grandma's Lima Bean Soup

-- Messy Masterpiece --



These are pictures of my nieces. Last July i visited with about 6 paint bottles, a cheap canvas, and some brushes. I asked the girls to put on some old tshirts and come outside with me. It was a gloomy grey day and a little mess made us laugh, dance around and enjoy the creative process our " messy" paint splats created!
I will cherish my canvas for years to come!



I also used the Creative Scrappers Sketch #229 for my layout!


Thanks for reading today!
Enjoy your week and just be creative ;)

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fabulous Kristine!! Loving the products you used!! Great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on my phone, and had to come see it bigger on my laptop! LOVE it!!! Stunning work, Kristine!!! And those photos are absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Kristine !!! Love the layering and the photos of your sweet nieces !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the mist splatters to go along with the theme of your page Kristine!! Looks like they had a good time!!

    ReplyDelete