In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Becky Fleck from PageMaps went through every inch of hery studio and pulled all things pink! -- Paper, stickers, chipboard, buttons, ribbon, trim, twine, bling, pearls, gems, rhinestones, pins, cardstock, die cuts, flowers, spray mist, stamps, brads and so much more!!!!
Becky Is going to raffle this prize package for her Relay for Life fundraising. Tickets are just $2 each and your donation is tax deductible. This raffle will run through 10pm MST on Sunday, November 4th.
This raffle is open to everyone worldwide!
In addition to more than 50 sheets of patterned papers and four 12x12 die cut sheets, there is bling:
- Stampin' Up! stamps and Spellbinders banner dies
- Buttons and trims, and more stamps from Studio Calico and Jenni Bowlin
- Banners and sparkly doodads all the way from Australia
- Light, medium and dark spray mists from Tattered Angels and Studio Calico:
- A really cool battery-operated ribbon trimmer from Imaginisce:
- Pink Paislee magic chipboard alphas, along with letter stickers and sticker shapes
- Some super cool vintage straws, 4" and 5" doilies, loose die cuts, sequin badges, bitty butterfly pins and so much more!
And all of these wonderful products from some of your favorite manufacturers, including Studio Calico, Tattered Angels, Ranger, Lily Bee, American Crafts, Crate Paper, We R Memory Keepers, BasicGrey, Bella Blvd, Heidi Swapp, Kaiser Crafts, Maya Road, Making Memories, Jenni Bowlin, Sassafrass, KI Memories, Ruby Rock It (Australia), My Little Shoebox, October Afternoon, Pink Paislee, Fancy Pants, Girls' Paperie, Echo Park, Jillibean Soup, Webster's Pages, Graphic 45, Pebbles, Cosmo Cricket, Core'dinations, Montana Misfits, Close To My Heart, Spellbinders, Imaginisice and Stampin' Up! WHEW!
Have you scheduled your mammogram this year? If you haven't not, please do so today. If you are not of an age where you need a mammogram, please remind ten women that you love. Early detection saves lives.
She can't do it without all of us!