Sunday, October 23, 2011

Summertime

Don't you love summertime? the fresh air, the birds chirping, the cool evening breeze, ... oh my winter is fast approaching and I could really use a few more summer days.

I created this SUMMER page of my niece, the picture was taken last year and she's growing up so fast. She's such a joy, always happy and laughing away... this picture i had to ask her to smile for me and well this is what she gave me! Still sweet ;-)



It's sooooo awesome! I love the colors, the diecuts are just too cute, would you believe i got 2 sheets of diecuts and i plan on creating a mini album with the rest of the papers and journal tags.. That should be done in the next few days or weeks ;-) If you're interested in creating a mini album with me... i'll be posting pics of my finished project shortly. You can still get this collection at LCOM ... just CLICK HERE!



Thanks for peeking!

11 comments:

  1. Saw this on FB... so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet summer page! Adorable pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous, love how you've matted everything on black, just makes everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love how you matted everything on black! This layout just pops now!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ta page est vraiment très belle!!
    Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I think the black & white matting really makes everything pop! The bathing suits are tooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous! Love the contrasts the black give the page!!! Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this page Kristine! Simple Stories makes such great paper and your design is so fun.

    ReplyDelete