Thursday, October 13, 2011

10 Years Together

yes! I have another page to show you ;-) I am on a roll these days ... it feels kind of nice!

This is a self pic of hubby and i on our anniversary - August 25.
Nothing fancy just the two of us enjoying the day with drinks and sunshine. I used the new Studio Calico, and i love the papers but i just don't feel it's me right now... i am feeling more bright and vibrant these days and well... this wasn't my best but anyhoo...

it's 10 Years Together!




Thanks for peeking, I am sure i'll be back for me in the next few days!
I am on vacation starting Friday at 7pm and attending a great fundraising crop on Sat.

Have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on 10 years! Seems like not many people can claim that these days. We just had our 10 year in September, and it didn't even occur to me to get a picture... DOH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Anniversary... did you see that Scrapbook.com featured this LO??? No surprise there...It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this!!!! I sure wish I knew how to do the swirling floss/fiber around a page like that. It doesn't appear to be glued down because I can see shadows under it. You have to give up your trick madam, inquiring (and obviously far less cool) crafters NEED to know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary to your and your dear hubby! Your page is sooo awesome, I love the bits & pieces you use and the kraft background. I want to scraplift this!

    ReplyDelete