Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Foundation...

Sigh! I've been trying to find a good foundation for my skin/type etc... I've tried MaryKay.. and i liked but it's hard to order when you don't have a rep.. yes I could search online but don't want to pay shipping charges ... ;-P
I also tried Clinique .. and somewhat liked it but i found i broke out in zits too much .. so i stopped using it.

I've been using L'oreal lately>>>


and decided to try the L'oreal true match roller... you know the one Kate from LOST advertises...? yes that one.. and well I got the wrong color. Since I tested it.. i can't return it. I paid over $20 bucks for this thing... and well if you use this foundation and are interested in getting it at a good price... email me!

This is it >>>

in color C1-2 ( cool ) .. i'm a warm ;-) and i knew that... sigh!

What foundation do you use?

5 comments:

  1. I use Bare Escentuals mineral foundation, and I absolutely love it! I've been using it for over 5 years, and I'll never use liquid foundation again. Good luck in your quest! And thanks for the reminder that I need to order some more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen this before..you roll it on??

    No foundation here..I am a pressed powder girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what Deb said above. Bare Minerals (6 years now) for me all the way, you'll never go back to liquid :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a Bare Minerals foundation girl and love it - I will never go back either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you living my life this week? I too am on a foundation hunt! I absolutely HATE that makeup companies keep changing their foundations! I can see eyeshawdows , lipsticks etc but foundations???? My skin doesn't change that much. I've bought 2 new ones [ and corresponding cover sticks } this week. The first looked ok in the store but I was ORANGE when I put it on home the next day { not a pretty picture haha} . The second set is ok...nothing spectacular. So I feel your frustration and sympathize with ya :) ! Hope you find something! Michelle

    ReplyDelete