Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm Screeeeming!

Yes, I had the pleasure of decorating a blog for my DIGI Scrapper Idol! Imagine... yes I am Screeeming! I've been a fan of Libby's for quite some time now and I decided to email her to let her know I created a banner for Sarah. In this email I also asked her if "SHE!" would let "ME!" decorate her blog!!!! She answered with a YES <<<< ! So I played a little and created this new banner for her ... and decorated her blog!





I'm excited!
Libby is also a new Sponsor for Creative Scrappers and has generously given the girls ( those who digi) the opportunity to play with some of her digital elements. Perhaps you'll see a few digi pages from the girls!

This is the kit I used for creating her blog


okay...i've settled a bit but still so honored!
Thanks LIBBY!

5 comments:

  1. yay!!!! That's so exciting!!! Congrats Sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are ENTIRELY too sweet to me! Your blog looks awesome (as does mine!) Thank you so much for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome Sweets!!!
    .. yup, Libby rawks!! I had a blast playin' with her goodies!!

    ReplyDelete