Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Remember

I had a wonderful day with hubby today and I was a bit tired when we got home from errands. I fell asleep on the couch for 2 hours and woke up with a migraine. I wish it would just go away!
I am trying to do fun stuff and just browse online while massaging my temples... this isn't what i planned tonight... sigh!

I wanted to share a layout with you that i finished on Monday night.. using Jillibean Soup papers.
it's a photo of hubby and i this past march enjoying the Spring Sunshine!




The quote says:
If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive. ~Eleonora Duse

I hope you have a great night

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout girlie!!
    Hope you are feeling better soon.. sending some get well vibes
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout.You look so happy together.

    I hope your migraines get better.Nothing worse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore this LO!!! Jillibean is the best and you did it great justice!!!

    Hoping that you are feeling better...migraines stink!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the page K!
    That tree is soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete