Monday, March 08, 2010

Small Moments

I created another painting yesterday! I am hooked. These are just too much fun and messy. Speaking of messy thank goodness these paints are toxic free... Eddie ( the Cat ) thought it was ok to climb on my scrap table and put his paw into BLUE paint yesterday!!! yup... i had blue cat prints ALL over my table... he didn't seem to mind ;-)

this is another painting similar to the first, since I am making them as a collection of 3 - Same flowers, and colors that match ..


thanks to Donna Downey for the inspiration !

9 comments:

  1. You could totally sell these paintins on Etsy (not that you need another crafty venture..ha, ha!) but I LOVE, love, lOvE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like this color!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully created!! Love the flowers & the background colors are just so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome kristine...love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous painting! Love the quote and the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute !!! My Mom (the artist) would be so proud of you !!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this is awesome Kristine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. K, I just have to say how much I LOVE THIS!!!!! Beautiful, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete