Sunday, March 14, 2010

SD4U - Reveal

It's time for a reveal!
I am the lucky one playing with some Bella Blvd papers this month featuring the Estate Sale Collection. I love the colors in this paper and the versitility. It has blues, greys, stripes great for those guy pages.. and the pinks and brown for the girlie pages...

I created 2 layouts so far with my kit - and more to come!
The first is of my niece - I had a hard time taking a pic of this layout cause .. i sprayed with Shimmerz and Glimmer Mist and find my papers are curling ... sorry! but you get the message right?! ;-)

"Laugh, Live & Love
"



The second layout is of me. Man do I have a hard time finding words to these pages.. I think I spent a good 2 hours just trying to find a title and journaling... I wish It was easier to create About Me Pages.... I think it's time I did more of them...


"This is me"


I hope you enjoyed the reveal.. everything I used comes with the SD4U March Kit (HERE)
I only added 2 green buttons, 3 Dew Drops, and Paints.

I know some of you are laughing at the 3 words I used to describe myself..... but yes sometimes i can be generous, kind and dedicated ;-P

Thanks for peeking!

10 comments:

  1. These are lovely Kristine....you've been playing with paint again !!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts!Love how you used the kit.Great job with the glimmer mist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOur layouts are gorgeous. Great colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore ces 2 pages!! C'est un très beau kit, j'aime beaucoup les taches de peinture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO's...love the details...

    ReplyDelete
  6. gret pages Kristine!! I love the splotches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loooooove these 2 layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Krrstine!!! I just stumbled across your blog when Steph posted about the new challenge blog you ladies are setting up on FB.

    LOVE your style, it's very "me"!! Look forward to following (stalking?!!!) you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. really great layouts... i really love your fun style!! awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete