Sunday, November 01, 2009

GDT - Misson Create

I was so excited when Nicole from Mission Create asked me to be a guest designer for her new challenge blog. This blog is called Mission: Create, every other week the girls are given missions to create a layout.



My mission given to the girls was a sketch


the other designers assigned their missions for using - - -

: transparency
: Pink
: buttons
: Lyrics - My Life Would Suck Without You


for my layout i used the sketch and all missions except I altered my title to Without You.



Take a peek at the new blog and participate!!!

6 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous layout Kristine! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for being our Guest DT Kristine!! your page and sketch are awesome!! you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristine!
    Your layout is soooo awesome..love all the pink!!
    The sketch was great..I loved working with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved your sketch...and your misted layout is fabulous! Thanks for GDing for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout, love the colors, the mist, distressing and those hand made flowers.

    ReplyDelete