Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Snacks and Sneaks!

It's Tuesday night and time for a little blog post.
Well I just upgraded my computer with WINDOWS 7 instead of Windows VISTA and all I can say is WOWOWOWOWOWOW it's fast! Vista took so much time loading and loading and this W7 is fabulous. I am one of those computer people that needs stuff ... now.. like no waiting let's get moving I need it NOW and this is fabulous!

So, yes i had to save all my information/pictures/ files since i reformatted my computer. Well in doing so and searching for pictures today I realized I have NO .. NONE .. NADA No pictures of 2009 except for our trip to MEXICO. I am glad and fortunate that i didn't lose all digi pics from 2001 but .. um ya there is a year missing! Thankfully we didn't do anything exciting this year other than take tons of pics of Eddie and one family pic of Steve and I that I like .. i actually uploaded that one to blogger.. so i guess I have 1 or 2 good pictures from 2009! oh .... silly me always trying to be fast and don't be attention to detail! sigh.....

Here are a few things I am working on...
First is this yummy bowl of Reeses Pieces!!! ahhah.. don't you love these? mmmm



Secondly
I am working on a class for a SUPER DUPER online site that I will be able to reveal shortly after its been announced!
The mini album is created with Pink Paislee Amber Road and is fabulous with this black 6x6 chipboard book! ... More sneaks and details coming soon!


Thirdly,
I am trying to get some Scrap Mojo flowing tonight for a layout that I need finished for this .. um Friday! This is how far I've gotten!


ha ha, at least I have the picture and papers chosen! It's a layout for my Mon Scrapbook DT. I am anxious to play with this yummy kit ... those birds are too cute aren't they!?

and lastly...
I am itching to get the new October Afternoon papers ... I need to find an online store NOW that has these available..... they are too sweet and I can't wait to see them IRL.

Farm Fresh



Report Card



and yes, did you hear ... did you see ? Cosmo Cricket has a new line coming to Scrapbook Stores near you! Nutmeg ....

Take a Peek ...


that's my post for tonight!
I hope you have an enjoyable Tuesday night .. maybe watching tv or scrapbooking and hopefully your mailman brings you some fabulous scrap supplies this week!!!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio