Thursday, September 03, 2009

"Family" Layout

Good Morning, It's a MonScrapbook DT Reveal today!
I have the pleasure of playing with some Bo Bunny Flutter Butter this month and I am really enjoying the versitility of these papers. One side is pretty much simple and one side is more detailed with flourishes and flowers. This is my first of 3 or 4 layouts this month and it's called Family.

My husband and I had our own little photo shoot in the backyard a few weeks ago and of course we had to include our furry friend in the " family " photo! I love the little flowers cause they match Eddie's Fur!!


Stay tuned for more layouts using these papers!
My reveals for MonScrapbook are on Saturdays ( except Sat 12 )

Have a scrappy day!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio