Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ding, Ding. Weigh In!

Another Week, Another Thursday and Another pound!
Yes, I went for Weigh In Today and I've lost another 1.2 pounds! WOOT WOOT!
What a week, I really didn't feel like i lost. I was away all weekend visiting family and really didn't eat enough fruit and veggies... i actually had a hot dog on Friday with no bread... and Sat, I had some of mom's yummy lazagna which was amazing.. i think I would of had 2 pieces on a regular day but yes, I had my " normal " piece with salad.

So, I am pretty happy about my 6.6 pounds lost so far in 4 weeks. Only 50 more to go!
Actually I am 1/2 way to my first goal of 5% weight loss.. so let's get a WOOT WOOT!!! hahah!!!

tks for all your support and reading about my weekly weigh ins! It's encouraging and keeps me on track. If i could just get going and walk before supper or on my lunch hour - i would be a step ahead of the game. .... soon .... real soon..
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio