Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ding, Ding. Weigh In!

Another Week, Another Thursday and Another pound!
Yes, I went for Weigh In Today and I've lost another 1.2 pounds! WOOT WOOT!
What a week, I really didn't feel like i lost. I was away all weekend visiting family and really didn't eat enough fruit and veggies... i actually had a hot dog on Friday with no bread... and Sat, I had some of mom's yummy lazagna which was amazing.. i think I would of had 2 pieces on a regular day but yes, I had my " normal " piece with salad.

So, I am pretty happy about my 6.6 pounds lost so far in 4 weeks. Only 50 more to go!
Actually I am 1/2 way to my first goal of 5% weight loss.. so let's get a WOOT WOOT!!! hahah!!!

tks for all your support and reading about my weekly weigh ins! It's encouraging and keeps me on track. If i could just get going and walk before supper or on my lunch hour - i would be a step ahead of the game. .... soon .... real soon..

8 comments:

  1. Well done,Kristine. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on losing again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great! Every pound counts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sweetie!!!! This is wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl!!!! Any weight loss is good, but you are doing really well. I'm trying to motivate myself at the moment to do the same, wish me luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing great Kristine...WTG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW!! You are moving right along!!! I'll walk with ya after work...mind you we will be miles apart!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete