Thursday, May 07, 2009

Ding, Ding. Weigh In!

Yes, it's my first weigh in day today!

I've been feeling so much better since i've been eating healthier. More veggies, tons of fruit and no drive thru burgers! That's the hard part at times. I have this urge to just drive thru and get something quick to eat instead of cooking something home and bringing it to work. I am not sure why but i really dislike eating in the office cafeteria. I would rather just go out and drive around, walk around the grocery store or pharmacy and relax. So this i have to work on..

Good news this week, I lost 3.4 pounds! I was really hoping it was going to be more than that. I was actually disappointed today when I stepped on the scale. Why ? why would i be disappointed? I guess I want immediate results. I know this weight didn't just jump on my butt overnight so it will take more than 24 hours to come off... LOL!!!

Anyhow, things are going well so far!!
Let's hope for another 2 pounds next week!!!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio