Saturday, May 30, 2009

10$ for YOU!

My wonderful hubby collects points from this online point system called www.mypoints.com
and he redeemed his points a few weeks ago to get me a 10$ gift card to Sears.
Unfortunatly the gift card they sent him is valid in the USA only. So to all my USA readers
this is an opportunity for you to get a FREE 10$ Sears Gift Card!

All you have to do is give me a link to something from the www.sears.com site
that YOU Would purchase for YOURSELF!

You have until June 5 to do so (Friday 10pm est)
After which I will select a winner!

Have fun Shopping!

If you want to sign up to mypoints.com
and get 250 BONUS points,
email me with your email address and i'll send you an invite!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio