Sunday, April 06, 2008

Super Sunday!

Why it's Super Sunday you ask? .. I don't know! Maybe cause the sun was out today and it felt soooo nice to drive around with the windows down!
I worked today.... I don't work many Sundays but I did work today, and i SURVIVED! yes... i have issues working on Sundays. I love sleeping in - scrapbooking a bit, enjoying the day with my hubby and relaxing.
Steve was able to enjoy the day and play with Eddie the cat going in and out of the house.

Well today i was taking calls at work and I had the opportunity to talk to the father of an Olympic Athlete! How exciting... I can't say the name for security reasons... but it was really nice!

OH MY! ... Tonight around 7pm I was in my scrapbook room and just out the corner of my eye I looked out my window and My Friends were outside... yes... they were standing in our garden trying to have a bit of our greenery! I yelled to Steve to come and take a look and grabbed my camera so fast... this is a pic ...



It was nice to see them but then again both Steve and I were a little scared they would eat our perennials and dappled willow. They saw me clicking like crazy in the window and left.... to the neighbors! Now... on my wish list is a new ZOOM lens... yes 300mm would be nice! ( grin )

I have no projects to share today... I did finish my little altered album using Cosmo Cricket's blackboard... I made this album for my hubby... the big kid! I will be able to show you on the 15th of April! Our Paws Reveal day.
I do have some good news <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Becky Fleck from http://www.pagemaps.com/ emailed me today to see if i would be interested in a doing a layout for one of her sketches and to be posted on her site and monthly newsletter! YOUPEE!!! I had put my name in a few months ago and totally forgot about this... but my turn has come! YOUPEE! that's exciting!

I also sold 5 Scrap Kits this weekend... WOOHOOO thanks to some wonderful ladies who love a good bargain and love to scrap! I have a few paper packs left if you want some.. hurry!!!

It's Big Brother tonight... we are recording it right now so we can fast forward thru the commercials ahahah!!! Anyhow... that's it for today
- i hope you have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!

k

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio